Forums

Forum Home > Retro Gaming > Mega Man X Street Fighter on Dec 17th!

Armageddon Potato
Administrator

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-OMrOxyso

It's a fangame made with support from Capcom themselves cause they thought it was a cool idea! Glad to see Capcom support fan made games. I can't wait to play this Dec 17th!

December 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

I don't know the details behind it, but I'm glad Capcom is taking steps in the right direction in acknowledging the dedication of some fans (aka noticing they have better ideas than their own employees) for a change.

--

\  /
 O
December 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CommieCatGirl Jr.

I'll have to remember to check this out in a few days.

"How are profits looking this quarter?  Oh shit!   Give me anything that looks better than what we're actually doing, it shouldn't be too hard!"

--

Kill Whitey

I personally believe at least half of them are registered sex offenders, with non-registered sex offenders probably comprising the other half.

~Psycho Gorilla

December 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

CommieCatGirl Jr. at December 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I'll have to remember to check this out in a few days.

"How are profits looking this quarter?  Oh shit!   Give me anything that looks better than what we're actually doing, it shouldn't be too hard!"

Blacktually, that might very well make the most sense.  Maybe they figured that non-reptilian innovation will pull them out of the fucking creative and financial tank.

--

\  /
 O
December 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

leathco@gmail.com
Site Owner

I still thought they were on the right track with the retro styled mega man 9 and 10, just needed a wider release (Steam?  iOS?  Android?  Handhelds?)  Why not make a new Mega Man X game in the 16 bit style, or even a Mega Man RPG like Command Mission but all 8 bit?

--

December 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nes_pimp
Administrator

Gloryhole

December 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nes_pimp
Administrator

Check this out found another amazing megaman game cumming out soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0y-11tMcjTA

December 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NESJohnny
Administrator

Looks pretty fun!

--

December 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

leathco@gmail.com at December 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I still thought they were on the right track with the retro styled mega man 9 and 10, just needed a wider release (Steam?  iOS?  Android?  Handhelds?)  Why not make a new Mega Man X game in the 16 bit style, or even a Mega Man RPG like Command Mission but all 8 bit?

I have a slight dick taste in my mouth whenever I think of Capcom themselves making another Mega Man/MMX without Inafune, especially under the circumstances.  However, I have no problem with Capcom joining forces with abd blacking independent fans with ideas like these.  Free is even better!

--

\  /
 O
December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

New site online now!

Click here to go to the new RRR!  You will need to re-register, but we will now have a better board based off of phpbb and the main site will now run on the wordpress engine.  Be sure to update your bookmarks!  RetroReviewRevolution.com will change to the new address soon!

Game of the Week:ROGER CLEMENS' MVP BASEBALL (GENESIS)

Recent Videos

54 views - 0 comments
54 views - 0 comments
66 views - 0 comments

Friends module

Also check out our friends at

Or go straight to the  Retro Gaming Roundup Blog where Leathco is a featured writer!