Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: THE GRIDIRON THREAD (NFL/NCAA) Real Football Reloaded!

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

I'm impressed how Baylor held onto that belt after beating Kansas State, who came so close to unifying the title again.  Big 12 (10?) 4 Lyfe!

--

\  /
 O
December 29, 2012 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

Dantonio beats the other of the really good 2 teams of the last couple years in one season in TCU, the proverbial bookend of Boise State... with special teams!

--

\  /
 O
December 30, 2012 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anticit1zen

Because it deserves it.

I will assume this bowl season went exactly as planned with mismatches looking like mismatches and the B1G with it's continuing trend of New Year's Day futility.

(Except that Florida was supposed to crush Louisville instead of other way around.)

It's been a sub-par post season as well.  I'm preparing for a sub-par "championship".

And Lovie is out as the Bear's coach.  I thought politics is supposed to prevent this kind of thing from happening?

--

January 7, 2013 at 4:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Psycho Gorilla
Administrator

I love how competitive the BCS fake title game is every year.  At least they keep with the tradition of the Bowl Alliance system of the first 3 years of this nonsense, where a win by less than 4 touchdowns was rare.

--

\  /
 O
January 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anticit1zen

I'm not really solid on any predictions for the Super Harbowl.

My head says 49'ers but my liver is insisting on Ravens because they seem like the team of destiny* this season.

*(Then again so was Notre Dame.  So...)

--

February 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

El Pollo Diablo

It's hockey season..finally.  Any other hockey fans?

--

February 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

New site online now!

Click here to go to the new RRR!  You will need to re-register, but we will now have a better board based off of phpbb and the main site will now run on the wordpress engine.  Be sure to update your bookmarks!  RetroReviewRevolution.com will change to the new address soon!

Game of the Week:ROGER CLEMENS' MVP BASEBALL (GENESIS)

Recent Videos

48 views - 0 comments
48 views - 0 comments
58 views - 0 comments

Friends module

Also check out our friends at

Or go straight to the  Retro Gaming Roundup Blog where Leathco is a featured writer!